Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Suddenly work is piling up at a scary speed and I am getting increasingly nervous. :s I have to remind myself: what is life if not a struggle. I'm becoming more certain of the theorem: life = hard work (+ other issues that become negligible in the face of hard work). :P Theorems, ehek. I am becoming crazily mathematical, eh? Blame the modules I'm doing this semester. Everything seems to include statistics. I see the Gaussian distribution so many times a week, I now know its probability distribution formula by heart. -_-

Am listening to 1 Litre of Tears' Konayuki. The song itself makes me choke up in remembrance. Life is indeed a struggle. That's why I say: DT!Draco was right to imagine heaven as a final resting place. Speaking of which, did I say I have the full copy of Draco Veritas in PDF now (1647 pages long)? Anyone interested can ask from me! I'm rereading it again myself.

To less depressing things: guess what is playing on TV mobile!!! The HYD movie trailer!!! >.< Arashi's One Love came on and I almost squealed out loud. I swiveled my head around to find the screen but the front screen had conked out so it was blank, and I couldn't see the other tv screen, being stuck in the crowd like a sardine. GAH. I almost exclaimed wtf. I could hear Arashi but I couldn't see the trailer lah, like wth. But nonetheless, I was almost spazzing from the excitement. It's coming out next week. yay yay yay!

oh, also, I have to report that one of my kids in APEX class (the group of P6 madrasah kids I tutor on saturdays) admitted to another mentor that he was afraid of me! O_O That is an absolute first! This means: I managed to be strict enough with a class that they become scared of me! That is amazing. He didn't finish the compo he was supposed to have done and then begged the other mentor not to tell me and not let me mark his work. I still find the whole thing incredible. o_O

No comments: