Sunday, September 07, 2008

Am becoming frazzled over my protein ISM paper. Getting to writing the first word down is the hardest part! gah. I don't know how to start. :( Sometimes I wish for a brainless job.

Am talking to duckie. And we're reminiscing a little on our long friendship and past fiascos. Apparently, I've always been known as the Queen of Emotional Outbursts. I really can't help myself. Don't know why I'm like this imploding volcano everytime. Grumble grumble grumble dan kaboom! Gosh. I should strive to be more zen. Deep breaths. Don't get too excited over things.

Gosh. Me and duck are talking deep things. Like true loves. And never being too happy with second best. And relationship issues. And finding happiness. And just. why is life so perplexing.

We were hypothesising how if one of us gets left behind while the rest get attached, wouldn't it be depressing, we'd have no one to rant to:

[Yu Jie] says:
who will i sms?!?!??!
so OTP it hurts says:
I hope none of us gets left behind!
so OTP it hurts says:
:(
so OTP it hurts says:
JUST SMS ME.
so OTP it hurts says:
I dont care about my bf okay.
so OTP it hurts says:
I lvoe you.
so OTP it hurts says:
~love
[Yu Jie] says:
aw
[Yu Jie] says:
but... what if he were yamapi?!?!?!?!?
[Yu Jie] says:
don't regret your words... :'D
so OTP it hurts says:
EVEN IF.
so OTP it hurts says:
HAHA
[Yu Jie] says:
REALLY!!!

:P

No comments: