Saturday, July 26, 2008

It doesn't take much to make me happy, I think. Little things like mochi ice creams and pancakes and seeing cute cats make me happy. And finding power sockets in public places makes me very very happy. >.< haha. I go: "YAY! A place to plug my laptop!" And I add one more venue to my growing list of outside-places-to-be-sedentary-and-study.

I am at a good emotional place in my life right now. When I think about it, there isn't really anything to be extra happy about... But somehow I am. It could be the usual deceptive it's-a-new-school-semester-and-let's-jiayou! feelings, but this time, I don't know, it feels even better. Like a ray of hope is shining ahead, and I am heading towards it. Call it gut-feeling or intuition. And so. I feel good. I have work and I have worries. But I still feel good. yoshi. :)

Also. Been finally giving Hey!Say!JUMP a chance and watching their pvs and I feel like a paedophile now, :P ehek. But mostly, I look for Yamada, who I have fallen for since Tantei Gakuen Q because he was so kawaii. And kakkoi. Oh no, I am nuts. Sometimes I truly worry about how much of a weirdo I am. But most times I'm too much into my weirdo world to notice.

Looking forward to the weekend with eunice, mumu and jiawen! Our downtown east holiday, heretofore known as escape2008, okay? :)

No comments: