Monday, June 23, 2008

Mondays mornings are THE worst. Because I'll always end up sleeping later than usual on sunday night and have trouble dragging myself out of bed in the mornings. >.< All I want is to stay under the covers.

Parents came back from Puncak in the wee hours of sunday morning. Me and brother were at T3 at 2 am. I got a donut and he got a cheeseburger while waiting. Parents look happy but tired. And brought 5 bags home. 5 okay. Nutters. But I got a quite a lot of things! A pair of jeans that fits! (yay!) A nice black and white top. A nice brown shawl. A scarily garish pink shirt. A bangle.

AND AND AND. They bought Ayat-ayat Cinta, which we tried to watch last night itself, but THEN: it cocked up right in the middle. It refused to continue playing. @_@ I was like: "WHAT?!" It looked original okay. So I still haven't finished watching it. I tell you, I'm cursed with regards to this movie. But so far... eh... I like the art direction; very pretty. And the whole premise is very promising. But the acting is rather amateurish! Which made some parts rather laughable when it wasn't supposed to. And the arabic! Makengkau. We kept laughing cause it doesn't sound like arabic but garbled indonesian or something. Nya! >.< haha. But so far, this Fahri character, I suppose I grudgingly like him. He's nice but not overbearing. But what's with all these Muslimahs clamouring for him??? HAHA. I thought it was amusing. I'm sure there are many such nice Muslim guys studying at Azhar. And what's with German girls being able to speak Indon so fluently and saying "dong" at the end of sentences?! It just totally cracked me up!

muaha. I shall find a way to continue watching it. :p

No comments: