Friday, May 23, 2008

I think I saw Baba Ali yesterday! Went out with Hudy, Marli and Khairiah to eat at Al-Majlis, and when we were almost leaving, I saw this guy at the table next to us, and he looked just like Baba Ali. O_O I kept trying to peek at him over my shoulder. I really think it was him! Except he looked a bit younger... But if it was him, what's he doing in Singapore?! I was too freaked to go up to him and ask lah. Too embarassing.

Here's one of the funnier episodes about hijab. The names he gives to the different kinds of hijab are so amusing!


Anyway, yesterday was sweet! The four of us met up for dinner and I received belated birthday presents. >.< A green purse and bangles! I really want to wear them bangles. If only they were just that bit smaller, they'd be perfect. And there was much gushing over Ayat-ayat Cinta. I really want to watch it now! And consequently much discussion over jodoh and soulmates. Very amusing. The concluding theory contributed by Hudy: everyone has a soulmate (someone who loves and wants you as much as you do him/her) except that person might not be the one you live with for the rest of your life. In fact, your soulmate could be that one amazing person you spent 10 minutes with at the bus stop but never meet again. @_@ How sad, right. Haha.

No comments: