Friday, February 01, 2008

Sometimes I think I'm so psychologically damaged, it's not funny.

Anyway, we were eating at duku road tonight. I managed to get the delicious briyani; it's usually sold out. And there was this adorable, adorable cat that kept mewing all the time for food. And it gave me the classic puss-in-boots-from-shrek type of teary stare - it was so irresistible! If you think that the people who did Shrek were overdoing the teary cat stare, you're wrong! My heart just melted at the the sight of his stare, and my sis and me kept throwing him chicken and mutton over the side of the table.



I swear the cat looked just like that! Except that he was black and white, not orange, and his eyes weren't green, and he wasn't holding a hat. But otherwise! This is a replica. Ohmygosh. I so want a cat.

No comments: