Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I suppose everyone has got a fear of rejection, at least a little. It's only human, right. But mine is irrational, I think. A completely irrational and disproportionate fear. I wish I wasn't so chicken! >.< It's true what those wise people say: there's nothing to fear but fear itself. I need to cure me of this. I am sick of being scared!

This morning, Dan and Young on radio were asking people to choose between peanut butter and nutella. duh!!! NUTELLA! I grew up loving nutella; I used to to eat nutella spread every morning when I was a kid. And you know I don't like peanut butter, because peanuts just don't taste right with bread to me. And they're sticky and plebeian. eheh. And a lot of people apparently chose nutella over peanut butter. Common sense, I say.

I am looking forward to the weekend. And the CNY weekend. And the end of Feb pls!

No comments: