Monday, January 28, 2008

My sister got 8 points for her Os. (: And everybody was all jubilation. Quite honestly, I knew she had it in her. Everyone else just had some unaccounted, skewed and underestimated view of her capabilities. So anyway, everyone wanted to have their bit in celebrating. My family went to T3 Earle Swensen's for icecream the same night of the results, and the very next night, Cik Dah brought us there again, to the very same place, to celebrate! My mum and me were so kan-chiong about the fact that the staff were going to recognise us from the previous night. Heh.

At first, my dad was all, "Go RJ!" And I was also all, "Hey, why not!" So I have fellow Rafflesian in family eh. But then, she knew what the stress was all about, having seen me through my JC years, and there was some worry about the prioritisation of choices for selecting JC (or something) and so she settled with VJ. Ne. My brother was all: -_____________- PARKWAY PARADE AGAIN. Haha. He wanted my sister to quite literally, get out of the east, and explore our tiny island.

On other things: Have had a rather mellow and introspective weekend. Sometimes I get truly worried that my brain will self-combust with the over-worrying, which of course, only worsens the situation. Eheh. But now, I think, I've learnt the little trick to put things in perspective. (Thank you, Allah and Rasul.) I am happy that so far, I have kept to my 2008 resolutions. The hardworking part is always kind of difficult to maintain, but I still try. And the gaining perspective part - I think I'm well on my way. (: I shall be a brand new me when I turn 21.

I miss Mumu. I can't wait to meet up and see what she says about Supes. I miss the birds. And I even miss turk too, cause we didn't get to meet the past week to go home together. And Jean too! I think she's done with her med papers for now...

As a sign off for this highly optimistic entry, here's an extremely lovable icon I stole from my sis who stole from someone else so it doesn't matter:



Two of some of my favourite things! I do adore Sam.

No comments: