Sunday, January 06, 2008

Finished reading Zorro! I liked it! The ending was a bit unsatisfying, but I still liked it. Now I need to dig up my old Zorro videos and rewatch! Yayness. I like reading a lot of things, but yes, I have resigned myself to the fact that I'm a hopeless romantic with a weakness for swashbuckling heroes. :P

Decided to take time off from USP this sem. Will see how it goes. I decided the stress might not be all that worth it. I mean, really, if I develop a tumour before I even graduate, what's the point, right? I need to learn to take some perspective this year. Also! 2008 shall be the year I strive to clear my clutter. Because I read in today's paper that mess and clutter is sometimes a serious psychological problem; and it confirmed my suspicions. I always felt my clutter was my way of expressing my deep discontent of something; or like a reflection of my incessant habit of sweeping things under the rug. BESIDES - this lady was reported to have cleaned her clutter and lost 22.5kg as well! Definitely gotta try.

And I watched the movie Accepted, starring Justin Long - loved it! Briefly: a guy got rejected by all the colleges he applied to and faked an acceptance letter to deceive his parents. The lie grew into a 'real' school with 'real' students. It was hilarious, and very relatable. It touched me deep cause I was already suffering a college life crisis, and it just came at the right time. It made me feel less alone.

Anyway, lepak-ing at ami omar's place again; and we're listening to the chipmunk version of today's pop hits. hee, it is cute.

No comments: