Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's not fair! It doesn't seem fair! Practically two-thirds of my math module class scores 95 and above for both CAs. And there are definitely more than 10 people soring full marks for both. LIKE SERIOUSLY. Don't these people do anything other than math?! So that despite my scoring what are seemingly decent scores of 74 and 85, I sit at the 59th percentile of the class! That's like a C or something on the bell curve.

Somebody calm me down before I go strangle one of these people. It just makes my blood boil!

God knows I can't afford another C.

And today's LSM paper sucked! I just couldn't remember a lot of everything and was massaging my head in frustration throughout the paper, trying to recall.

I'm just so angry! And I know it's probably 95% my fault. Not Lawton's. Or the damn module itself. argh.

On better things: I'm set for Golden Compass with mumu and eunice. I shall bring the book on the trip to reread. ah yes. friday is so close and yet so far.

No comments: