Thursday, November 29, 2007

I dreamt I had a talking golden cat the other night! It was the prettiest thing. And when I woke up in the morning, all I wanted to do was go back to sleep so I could stroke its fur again. haha. It felt so silky in my dream. And it talked! Man. I so want a talking pet. Which of course doesn't exist. But I want one.

Today's LSM paper wasn't too bad. Mostly cause it was open book. Hah. The problem with open book exams though is the constant flutter of pages in the exam hall that is kind of distracting. And the extremely cluttered desk one has to contend with, what with two files and a big textbook.

Only math left. The worst left for last. But at least there's only 21 hours left to the end of exams (for me at least!) and happiness.

And I'm going to Morocco on Friday night too. So here's a public declaration that I won't be around from Dec 1st to Dec 9th, in case, for some reason I haven't anticipated, you want to look for me. I don't want what happened last time to happen again: when the linear gang wanted to have lunch and thought I'd turn up but then I was in Surabaya. :p

And oh, I already have at least one song I KNOW will have to be in the Morocco video: Taufik's Teman Istimewa! It is so bouncy and fun. I am excited about being a part-time filmmaker again. heh.

No comments: