Sunday, November 04, 2007

I thought this was cool and very fascinating, although in his book, The God Delusion, Richard Dawkins seemingly dismissed it all together, as he does such a priori (go look this up) arguments about God.

You know the formula, m over nought equals infinity, m being any positive number? Well, why not reduce the equation to a simpler form by multiplying both sides by nought. In which case you have m equals infinity times nought. That is to say that a positive number is the product of zero and infinity. Doesn't that demonstrate the creation of the universe by an infinite power out of nothing? Doesn't it?

From Aldous Huxley's Point Counter Point

You know, I keep telling myself things like, "I am going to fnish my math assignment by tonight if it kills me." Or "I will DIE DIE study biochem tonight." But then, I fail to do what I intended to anyway, and I realise that, GASP: I have become immune to death threats. Waaha.

I try to amuse myself, I do.

No comments: