Thursday, September 20, 2007

Today, I was really sleeping on my feet. Well, almost. Was half-sleeping in the train to school, was sleeping during biocomp lec, and was really dozing off on a study table for an hour after that. Then, slogged through lab with eyes barely open. Electrophoresis is shit work. The machine keeps conking every other try, so that one has to redo the freaking thing all over again. And we got dismal lab report marks.

But, on a lighter note! Eli is going to send me the movie Sunshine that he has on his comp! Yay. I hope he remembers. Been wanting to watch it since forever. :p

Am dreading politics of heritage lesson for once. And I don't think I wanna explain why. Everything is such a muddle, really.

I was whining tonight too. I was doing my normal cryptic whining. "I don't want to fight anymore..." Then my mum surprisingly responded, "Fight what?" And I simply repeated, "I don't want to fight anymore." I couldn't begin to tell her. Fight what? It's hard to say in so many words. (Besides, I have no intention of overloading this entry with emotional regurgitations.) You know what I keep picturing heaven to be? Just me laying down and looking up at the sky, and knowing the battle is over.

No comments: