Friday, September 21, 2007

Abah came back today! :))) Umi and me took the bus to terminal 2. And Sani Hussain took the same bus as us. We keep seeing him lah! The other time it was at the coffeeshop. But I pretended not to recognise him. And my mum truly didn't. My brother wasn't around to say hi anyway, so we ignored him. Besides, he was wearing sunglasses - which ultimately mean "Stay away from me."

Abah's luggage seriously weighed 35kg or stg. I could barely drag it okay, let alone lift it in any way. It was worse than my US luggage (which I couldn't lift up the train steps to get to San Fran; uber embarassing). And he bought scarves and brooches for us and arabic cartoons for me. haha yay. I really want to improve my arabic. Also, he took photos of a Hotel Shamiah and a Shamiah shopping centre. Apparently, there's a whole place there called Shamiah. Ahah.

No comments: