Friday, September 28, 2007

Lymond a Mary-Sue? haha! Never thought of him that way! Read: The Dread Mary Sue

I think he almost is one; almost, almost! :p Perfect almost beyond compare. But because Dunnett rocks and manages to make him real despite his enormous talents, with believable flaws, makes him commit hideous mistakes and makes him suffer accordingly, I'm more inclined to fit him in the hero-archetype category.

I have decided to be happy. I will learn to be happy. I can be happy. I have decided to escape life-rut once and for all. :)

I have a ton-load of math to work through though. And an essay. And three tests to study for. And an SEP I can't seem to successfully plan. And poor job prospects. And falling CAP. And a sad social life. But I will not let happiness slip away, so help me god. >_<

No comments: