Tuesday, July 03, 2007

From Monty Python:

King Arthur: I am your king!

Woman: Well I didn't vote for you!

King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.

Woman: Well how'd you become king then?

(Angelic music plays...)

King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king!

Dennis: (interrupting) Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!


This hilarious piece cannot be justified with a simple string of HAHAs! >_< ohmygod, so funny. Monty Python is so on the list of videos I am yet to devour.

By the way, Transformers was such fun. I liked it. Okay, it wasn't uber fantastic. There wasn't much by way of deep storyline, but those machines are too cool; two stars aren't enough, ong sor fen! Her reviews in Straits Times are sometimes truly unreliable. I'd give it at least a 3 and a half, if not four. There's such a thrill when you see planes tranforming into robots and then transforming back, all in mid-air! I never thought I'd see the day I gush over trucks and planes. And the bumblebee is to die for. Now I want a chevrolet!

I do do do love well-made action movies. And it's been a secret (or now not so secret) but very ridiculous dream of mine to learn sowrdfighting. Because there is nothing cooler to me. (Any boy that knows swordfighting would have won over half my heart without trying, haha.) This was the reason that I thought I'd join fencing back in RJ, cause it's the closest thing to swordfighting of course. Then I chickened out (AS USUAL!). Not to mention that the fencing suit was waaay ex. And the fact that I was in no way sports-inclined.

oh my god. I rambled and now I can barely remember what I intended to say.

I was saying I love well-made action movies. (It has to be well executed; stupid action movies made for the sake of fighting, like Jet Li's The One, puts me off very badly) The next one to watch is Die Hard 4.0! And I cannot express enough how much I adore John McClane; coolest cop ever. :)

(Bruce Willis over Ashton Kutcher ANY DAY).

I think I've had too much candy today. Unstoppable sugar rush.

No comments: