Monday, July 09, 2007

Am so so so tired. My eyes are dying to close. Walked around the west of singapore looking for food sponsors today and the heat plus the worry have all accumulated and created a massive throb somewhere behind my eyes.

please let things go smoothly eventually.

-begin promo-

come for pentas budaya, people! (I don't know who I'm shouting to exactly. but maybe someone will listen.) It's a malay charity-cum-arts event where four institutions are competing for the top prize for best drama performance. And we're sponsoring seats for orphans and giving some proceeds to mercy relief. So, if you're doing nothing this 8th of august, please come down and watch this instead. bring your friends! Tickets at $10 only for a great show at victoria concert hall. give me a buzz if you wanna come! 97204423

-end promo-

Now with regards to HP: I both fear and anticipate the coming of deathly hallows. It's really ending, ohmygod. I can't take it. I can't say goodbye. Not yet.

I'm a diehard fan. Can't help it.

No comments: