Sunday, June 03, 2007

oh, so I looked up the movie and scarlett is playing mary and natalie portman is playing anne boleyn! HUMM! That is so wrong. Fine, they do look the parts, but character-wise! You have no idea how evil Anne is in this story! Tortured, yes, but EVIL. And Eric Bana is King Henry?! NO! I love Bana! I hate Henry! Whaaaa.

:( I hope they stayed fairly faithful to Gregory's plot and not screw the characters up too much. I mean, just cause Eric Bana's all pretty doesn't mean King Henry should turn out nice in any way, you know? The King Henry in my head is greedy-looking with fat cheeks, red-haired and super selfish. How am I supposed to reconcile this when I see Eric Bana play him? HUH? HUH???

anyway. last night, we had liqa' at ami yusof's house. We were sitting eating chocolate cake which was absolute yumminess. But Kaktiyah refused to eat it because of her diet to stay at maximum weight of... I don't know, only, 40 kg? Nyeeah. So we tempted her and she gave in to one bite. Then my mum started warning me against obesity, taking on the side of kaktiyah or stg, and she and kak shida were all like, "You're not allowed to get fat until you're married." And, I remember vividly, they all looked at me, nodding in absolute agreement. And I went all -__-".

Well then, I gave it some thought. Not that this topic hasn't already taken up enough of my brain space as it is. But I chewed on the whole issue again anyway. Yes, it makes sense that a girl has to stay beautiful to snag one of the guys, and that gives some motivation. But I can't help thinking that one should have more motivation if one knew there was someone to be beautiful for! No? Well. Maybe that's me making excuses; being completely single and all. (I do wonder if I'd care more otherwise.) The whole getting-fat-after-marriage thing? That's my mum making her share of excuses. Fact is, of course, beauty should be self-pleasurable.

Aaaaah! I am bullshitting. Oh, what the heck.

No comments: