Friday, June 15, 2007

Back from india. Not that I actually notified here that I went. But point is, I'm back. And I love Kashmir to the max. :) It's the things you least expect to fall in love with that you do fall in love with.

I got my hill of lambs, you hear! I got my hill of lambs! Since as far back as ever, I've wanted to be on a hill of free-roaming lambs, and I got it in Kashmir. And I admit, it's probably the major reason why I love Kashmir so much. Let me accost you with photos of my free-roaming lambs.

This is my crazy face as I discovered my hill of lambs. I was truly ecstatic, I tell you.



LAMB! The smallest one I could find. It was damn cute, okay.









Also, the people are gorgeous. We found gypsy kids with golden-brown-green eyes. Like the eyes of that Afghan girl on the cover of national geographic.

The gypsy kids are right in the middle.



I also think the Taj Mahal is absolutely breathtaking. It really is. All that fuss and complaint about the Taj yellowing and being a disappointment? I don't get it. I think it's the most amazing tomb ever.









okaylah. my verdict is: india is incredible, as they say. An at-least-once-in-a-lifetime visit.

No comments: