Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I don't know where to begin. The exams are all finally done with and now all the things I wanted to do are rushing at me full speed and I am struck motionless. I don't know what to do first. Need to pack. Need to buy supplies. Need to calculate budget. Want to change blogskin. Want to read book. Want to watch tv. Want to learn arabic. Need to get DV cassettes.

It's giving me a real headache.

But today, I had a good time. I watched spidey 3 and sat at starbucks with eunice and mumu and we chatted for a long, long time, on an endless array of topics. Time just flew. And after it all, I felt happy. Because I've been feeling out of place for quite some time now, and now I think it's because I haven't been with my friends for so long. So I haven't really been very happy. I don't quite know how to describe it. It's like you feel weird around a lot of people but then you realise you have friends who are weird with you and then it doesn't matter anymore. :p heh. or at least I have friends who get me and don't mind me.

That aside, I shall warn people who might be looking for me starting next week, for whatever urgent business or otherwise. I will be in the US from 7th to 27th May. You can sms me but I can't guarantee replies. I've taken part in this programme called Multiculturalism: Singapore and American Perspectives. Basically, what I'll be doing is attend lectures at Stanford and visit certain areas of Palo Alto and talk to some professors and students there. And learn about culture (duh) etc etc. And at the end of it all, produce a paper for USP. Also, I'll be extending the stay there to spend a week with eunice at her brother's place in San Francisco. So whoohoo to that! (I seriously can't wait for that part, more than anything else.)

So I'll be back on the 28th before I go off to India. But that's another story which I'll tell another time. And I have yet to review spidey! Later then.

No comments: