Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I wish I had spent more time with secureshellclient aka the programming software. So that I wouldn't be so incredibly frightened of tomorrow's programming practical. It's true what the lecturers say. It's not exactly that difficult (although I think it still CAN be); it just requires time and patience. And it's actually very fun when it works. I get so excited when I actually succeed in making a switch statement.

Time is proportional to level of perfection. Given time, anything can be executed perfectly or anyone can be polished to perfection. But humans are bound by time. Timelessness = absolute perfection. God is timeless, therefore God is perfect. Hm. Works. More time spent studying = grades are closer to perfection? yes yes.

I think I tend to be incomprehensible a lot of the time. What the heck. No time to bother about that.

I want a camera. Shall accumulate birthday money for a camera. I saw someone with a lumix slr the other day, and started pining for a camera again. It is dumb. Time to stop pining and go get it!

No comments: