Sunday, April 15, 2007

I just watched the Doha debate on BBC. So exciting; about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. and the motion: Palestinians should give up their right of return. And the opposition won. This is one of the many reasons why BBC rocks, and CNN sucks. BBC doesn't openly favour the jews. And there was this guy on the opposition who was so passionate and fired up and openly said the Israeli were establishing a racist state and everything. Wohohoho. I love it when people who don't care to bash up others appear on tv. They just say the most controversial things. Like Ahmad Deedat.

And my my my. The audience was so good-looking. The guys who spoke up were not only smart and sensitive ("I think all of us here are disconnected from the refugees in the camps. Who are we to decide for them. We talk about dignity and pride, but these people are suffering. And if we can do something for these people, then I'm all for that.") but so pretty also. Whoi. Unfairness to the max. I complained to my mum: why can't we have more of these guys walking the streets of Singapore? It's true what I said the last time, when I came back from egypt; hollywood's pretty, but the middle east is prettier.

No comments: