Monday, February 19, 2007

yesterday, nekmah came over to give me nasi sambal goreng so I sat down with her and ate and I made her watch vivah with me. and it was funny. cause she started talking about how she and tok alleh barely said anything to each other before they got married. and how when he used to come over to her house to meet her family, for formality's sake, she would think, "Oh no! Why can't he just stay home and leave me alone..." Hilarious. Apparently, they never knew what to say to each other and every meeting prior to the wedding was super awkward and such a torture. oh, and she also told me tok brahim's old nickname was chotti.

and at night, nani called to give me mee hoon. seriously, family is so important. at this moment, I don't think I can ever be abandoned, should anything horrible ever happen to my immediate family ALLAH AND RASUL FORBID, because there's a whole list of relatives who would care enough to see me well-fed and sleeping tight. Bibik actually came up to give me the mee hoon and offered me to stay over at nani's. haha. but no, I'm not scared of the dark or being alone in a double-storey flat. just the roaches, which thank god did not make any sort of appearance.

And now, I'm waiting for the family to return. And sipping on my thus-far uncontested favourite beverage: caramel frap. Whilst watching talk shows on youtube. Blah. I should be studying or working on terokaseni, but right now, I just can't bring myself to be responsible.

No comments: