Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I don't know why but I feel utterly restless. I can't make myself sit and do work. It's frustrating.

I think I have a really big problem overcoming inertia - changing my current state. Because I have been in lazy mode for the past three days, I want to keep being lazy. It feels nice. But you see, I remember last friday, I was in ultra work mode, and I wanted to keep working so much that even at night, after we had dinner at balithai, I went back to figuring out my programming lab question till midnight.

Although I have to admit: getting from work mode to laze mode is infinitely, infinitely easier.

Idle hands are the devil's workshop. I have to get on with work. eeyah. so frustrating.

And oh, the family came back and I saw the photos and okay, I'm so damn jealous. I can't believe I missed out on so much fun. Kak Shida actually sabo-ed Hussain to sing on stage at the hotel. I can't believe I didn't get to see that!!! And I want to see Luth! Who apparently has gotten very attached to Said. God damn the LSM report. I better get a nice grade for it this sem.

No comments: