Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Last night, we waited for the clock to strike 12, and then we made a lot of noise to wake my dad up, cause it was his birthday. And we ate cake in bed. And I gave my dad an NUS jacket. Muaha. He wanted it lah. My mum watched tons of Roswell. She loves it far too much.

Teroka Seni is becoming a serious headache. I really shouldn't have involved myself in any extracurricular activities because I'm a horrible procrastinator as it is, and having all this assthings to do just aggravates my problematic situation.

I have to be a good daughter, a good student, a good friend, a good sister. I think being all at once is insanely difficult and practically impossible. Like I said, something's gotta give. I think I was a good daughter yesterday, but I trashed work so that makes me a bad student. How do people do it all at once? And how do people add more to the load - good girlfriend, good mum etc?

Perfection is a dangerous thing to chase.

I just had Nerney's writing class and apparently his wife was his student once! Like whoa. Okay, so he was one of those graduate tutors, so he was still a young man when she was studying, but still! Teacher-student relationships, thus far, I've only read in fics. He claims he didn't court her during her study, but he waited till she was done with her course. How sweet.

No comments: