Thursday, February 15, 2007

Damn you maple! The stupid Maple Math Quiz thing is driving me nuts. There's a freaking question that is freaking impossible to do! I can't stand it!

This is the question:

Let f(x) = arctan(arcsin x) - arcsin(arctan x). Let n be the smallest positive integer such that
f^(n)(0), or the answer when you substitute x=0 into f differentiated n times, is not equal to zero. Then n = ___ ?

And I used the computer to find the derivative and I found like 5 derivatives but they're all equal to zero! And the derivatives just GET LONGER AND LONGER and they're full of stupid fractions and multiple arctans and arcsins and I'm going blind substituting x=0 into them!

Frrraaaaaak.

So annoying. And I have no one to whine to right now (in math comp lab), so here I dump my frustration.

Whatever. Maybe I'll ask Aisyah what answer she gave for the bloody question. Or I'll just give a random answer because each quiz is worth only 1.5%. I'll lose only 0.3% if I get this one wrong.

Damn bloody irritating thing.

and dmn pentas budaya meeting. very nice timing lah. I swear to god, I am so done.

No comments: