Saturday, January 20, 2007

I happened to watch a little bit of 'Wild on Tara' on Channel E! just a while ago. And am absolutely disgusted and annoyed with Tara Reid and her friends. Disgusting! They were at one of those tomato party-thingys in Spain - you know, a whole street of people throwing tomatoes at each other for fun; go figure. Tara and company wore really short shorts and exposed about 7/8ths of their boobs. As they walked around, they practically made every male in the vicinity stare, to put it mildly. To be more accurate, the men went a bit giddy with joy at the sight of them. Some guy tried to take a photo of one of their very admirable assets and she went like, "Oh my god. That guy's trying to take a picture of my boobs!" Well, you put them on display, my dear. You were asking for it, consciously or not. Don't pretend to be affronted.

Stupid women. A disgrace to the rest of us. Cheapen yourselves some more, why don't you. Why not just go naked, huh. You don't seem to value modesty anyway. Modesty is so when men look at you, they don't look below your chin. Seriously, seriously, dumbasses.

No, I'm not asking you to hide behind blue veils like the Afghan women. I'm just asking you to be decent, for God's sake.

Why do women do this to themselves!!! Argh. You talk about equality, and then you go and encourage men to objectify you. Oh my god so dumb I can't stand it.

~~~

Away from that, met up with Nadia today and man, I splurged. I think I might be going broke. Too scared to tally up my expenses. :S

No comments: