Thursday, December 28, 2006

I was talking to my sis the other night and I told her that if I died first, I'd leave her all my private stuff. I'll give her my written journals, my crappy quote-filled, scribble-filled notebooks and all my passwords that I use online for anymore private crap. Then I'd want her to burn everything.

Then I realise the extent of my cloistered life. The way I keep, seriously, EVERYTHING, under tight wraps. And I realise I trust very, very few people. What is wrong with me.

Then I think, maybe everyone's like that. Nobody really knows that many people. No one single person knows, for real, more than maybe five people. I mean, really know someone.

Like... I'd look at my mom, and I see my mom. But there are times when I realise that she's a girl too, was, is. And it dawns on me that I don't know her, as anything more than my mom.

You know?

Anyway, last entry was full of melodrama. Pfft. Like I said. In the heat of the moment, one tends to blow things slightly out of proportion. When you take a step back, you gain some rationality and become that little bit more detached, so that you can finally see what an emotional fool you were at that point in time. (Now I start to wonder... which position is closer to the reality of the situation. Oh nevermind.)

To better things: I have got my hands on PBSeason2 and yes, I am having fun feeding my obsession! I am a TV junkie.

No comments: