Thursday, November 16, 2006

My moods to write are so elusive. And when they do come, they come fleetingly, and at importune moments: like when I'm on the train and am thinking and came across a wonderful idea, or when something funny happens but am outside without my darling compaq.

The day before yesterday Hudy, Khairiah and me got lost in Bugis after math lec because Hudy was driving and didn't know the way to SMU and the rest of us were equally blur. It was hilarious. We went around the fountain of fortune at suntec thrice. And essentially behaved like a nincompoop on the roads. Took out the directory, which turned out to be OLD and had SMU placed somewhere in Bukit Timah. My eyes were about to pop out lah looking for the freaking campus on the map. It took a whole hour for us to get from Kent Vale to SMU. :) SO funny and chaotic. It got so chaotic in fact that we had to stop somewhere near Arab Street and stare at the directory to find our way.

At the suntec fountain roundabout:
Hudy: Eh, which way? Which way?
Khairiah: Aaaah...
Me: I don't know! Nevermind, go one more round! No one's watching us.
Khairiah: *bursts into fits of laughter*
Hudy: Okay, I exit here ah... I think it's here.

- We got out of the roundabout and drive along until there's a turn that says towards Beach Rd -

Me: Okay, we should be going towards that direction...
Hudy: Yar, yar, correct. I think so...

- We drive along some more. -

Khairiah: Oh my god! Hudy! It's the fountain again! *laughs like a maniac again*

And true enough, we went around the fountain again. Making it a total of three times. I was laughing like mad half the time.

Okay gotta get cracking on the budget proposal and finish the horribliest chem prac report ever.

No comments: