Sunday, November 12, 2006

I really dont wanna get involved with anything anymore after this year. No matter how people may say... "We need your help...", "Why not! It's fun...!" or "Please..." I shall learn to say no. I keep getting roped into things I never wanted to do in the first place because I have a problem with decision-making.

Now when I finally feel like getting down to working and studying, I have a freaking budget proposal to complete. And I have no idea what we need the money for seeing as how I wasn't even at the meeting.

Don't clutter up my already cluttered mind, please.

Nowadays, I find it easier to say heck care to most things. Mostly it's because, I think, trying hasn't done me much good over the years anyway. So things that I know I fail at and I don't want anyway, I shall just trash. That's not who I am. So what if people think of me a certain way.

Being true to oneself has a fantastically liberating feeling.

Granny's over at our place again. My brother declared he wanted to learn to cook from her after As. My granny then appallingly says no to it because she worries what his wife would do for him if he cooks for himself - sleep? My jaw almost hit the ground in shock and fury. I immediately insist that she teach him. I swear to God: it is the women themselves who perpetuate this wife-slavehood. My granny, of course, takes my obection lightly and laughs it all away. While my brother goes exasperatingly: "I just want to learn to cook! Who's talking about marriage..."

Sometimes I wish I could put a dam in my brain to stem all these thoughts. I think I may be evolving into a full-blown feminist. Oh dear.

No comments: