Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Just wanna say that: MY GUESTBOOK'S BACK! Not that you, whoever you are, really care. Muaha. But I have missed it. It has funny old messages. And I suddenly miss Nikki. Read her posts and miss her sarcastic crap. And Eunice's posts with those insane smileys just crack me up.

I've been thinking: I should call myself procrastinator extraordinaire. For once in my life, I wish I could finish studying at the time I want to finish studying. Glug.

Went to study math with the "linear gang" today. Of course, we got distracted half the time because the laptop was on and so friendster was easily accessible and some of us could indulge in favourite hobby: rating people's prettiness. Pretty hilarious. Then we had to eat. So again waste time. Then me and hudy went to pray and spotted the Love's Book of Answers on marli's shelf. Which turned out to be some sort of fortune thingy - you ask a question and flip to a page and the page will have your answer. Hudy asked, "Do I love shamiah?" And the book said, "Act as if your heart's in it." Ohohoh. I slapped her in repsonse. After that, the massage chair became the distraction. So all in all, was not very productive. But yay, hudy didn't get lost whilst driving!

OotP trailer is out!!! I must say the three leads have not grown in beauty in the least.

No comments: