Friday, September 15, 2006

I've been staring at the screen for ages, wondering what to put in this blog. What does that mean? That I have nothing to say? Or nothing to say to people who might read this? Or am I just sick of the idea of blogging already?

Maybe I'm just too lazy to put thoughts into words, especially when your thoughts are so muddled up all the time and it takes too much energy to distangle one from the other.

I shall be mundane.

The math and lit tutors aren't turning out as bad as I thought at first. They're nice people and they try to teach but it isn't their fault, I suppose, that they aren't that great at communication skills. Got a B- grade for the 15 minute essay assignment in lit tutorial which is way better that I expected, considering I wrote crap for the last 5 minutes and barely understood the poem. I'm still considering the S/U option. I'll see how the 700-word essay on Ozymandias fares. I think that, after being a pure science student for a long time, one loses the confidence of writing creative or reflective essays.

I must make myself busier. Because when you're busy, you focus on the task at hand, and have less time to reflect and think and be depressed or angry or confused. Ignorance is bliss.

No comments: