Monday, August 07, 2006

I meant to post earlier but somehow could not find the perfect time.

Perhaps it's because my brain is already overloaded with worry over freaking modules which haven't been allocated but are supposed to. I can't stand it. EMAIL ME ABOUT MODULE REGISTRATION ALREADY. I have ranted about this in almost every available space accessible to me. I am close to the end of my tethers. Everyone else is printing lecture notes from the work bin and here I am, clueless? Wow, this comes close to that up-there level of frustration. Give me a neck to strangle. I need release.

Had a brief nice time though during the weekend with retail therapy, as duck likes to call it. When to the best place to shop, of course: Malaysia. I think after an hour or so shopping, one should blindfold oneself to prevent extreme over-expenditure. Let your eyes roam and you'll just definitely find something irresistable. Also does not help situation when you get approximately 230 bucks for every 100. You just feel like throwing money left and right. Went to KotaRaya and City Square and had scrumptious lunch at Singgah Selalu, where we do singgah selalu.

Back to horrible school reality: I will give them till 12pm tmr afternoon before I throw an uncharacteristic tantrum. Or at least get really mad or something. Which I actually already am. Let me rephrase: I will give them till 12pm tmr before I take further action. Drastic ones.

No comments: