Thursday, July 13, 2006

Past two weeks have provided an experience overload that will be memorable for a very long time. Gold Coast, then Reperio.

I was truly 100% happy in Gold Coast. And being the kind of person who usually finds trouble being happy, this means a lot. It was liberating; we could go back to the hotel anytime we wanted, do what we wanted, buy what we wanted. I also had an awesome time on the scary rides at the themeparks. Also had a great time chatting with Eunice about all sorts of things, from Paris Hilton to Adam and Eve to kookaburras that cost AUS$2.95 (which I think I should have bought). I still haven't uploaded photos to computer, but when I do, photos of roller coaster rides etc will be here.

A day after I came back from trip, went off for camp. I was already so tired from trip and I hadn't rested enough, but I went anyway. Reperio was extremely fun, and sweet too. There was a night walk that was super scary; pontianaks and pocongs trying to grab you or scream in your ears.And an amazing race from masjid to masjid (mostly). And a lot of cheering too. The sweet part comes from the grand finale event, which was an array of entertaining performances prepared for the freshies whilst having dinner ala kampung style. Was damn nice.

Now though, am so deadbeat tired, I'm drifting off into slumber every few words that I type.

No comments: