Friday, July 14, 2006

First of all, in the spirit of family and friendship, I shall promote my cousin's beauty salon here. Visit www.harem.com.sg - spa, massage and beauty services exclusively for women. Jadi sape-sape yang pakai tudung, no worries. It's a maleproof place. There's a July promotion now, so grab your chances. Oh, they also appeared on Suria Segar recently. Prices are reasonable.

Gold Coast photos abound. This will be very random because I am too lazy to be chronological.

My favourite ride of all. Goes 85 km/h and about 270 degrees. Dreamworld.

Matrix exhibit at Movieworld. I tried to open the door but cannot.

Super-scary superman ride. Was practically flying. Note the 90 degrees incline.

My favourite polar bear picture! So cute right! It was doing routine exercises with the ball.

Beach. Surfers Paradise. Beautiful waves.

Another view of Surfers Paradise. Crowded with people on a Saturday.

Random psycho shot.

This was hilarious. On the last day in Gold Coast, we had ample time to kill, so we sat in Starbucks to read a little. Eunice bought our drinks. Apparently, the counter heard her say 'Unas', or maybe they thought she had to have some weird exotic name, being Asian and all, and couldn't conceive of the notion that her name was in fact Eunice. So there it is - Unas on a cup. Horrifying and amusing. Had a great laugh over it.

Here's my favourite picture. Credit goes to wonderful 10s timer that managed to get both of us with Surfers Paradise in the background.


Damn, I wish we were still there.

No comments: