Monday, July 03, 2006

I can't believe this trip is happening, really. It feels truly surreal. I suppose when good things happen, you always second guess them, lest they're a dream or a big joke. Good things are hard to come by. Which makes them all the more wonderful when they do happen. (:

Have packed 85% of stuff - only the little things are left. I'm mostly worrying about my passport and how I'm either going to lose it, set it on fire, accidentally throw it into a bin or let it get stolen along with everything else. I have to stop imagining such scenarios, or else I won't be able to enjoy.

Have been sort of following the World Cup. My mum's throwing it all back in my face, saying how I used to hate football so much (I just get annoyed at how everybody goes overly nuts about it) and how unreasonable I was then. Well, it's not like I'm morphing into a full-blown fan. I'm just getting sucked into the whole competition. Zidane is amazing, I must say. I'm rooting for France, I think.

When I get back, will paste photos! Yayee.

No comments: