Friday, June 30, 2006

Finally bought Philosopher's Stone today. And you say, "What kind of fan are you!" Embarassing, yes. I borrowed from a friend and read it once. And then I just never felt the need to buy it and reread cause everything felt so ingrained in my mind already. And the movie and fanfics reinforce knowledge of canon. So it's not like I forgot whatever happened in Book 1. Started reading, and I was right - I didn't forget.

Posting photos of very short KL trip. These are taken at cousin and roommate's house. Hope they don't mind, cause their place is so nice anyway.

The Japanese-style dining table - very cosy.

The nice blue sofa at the tv area, where Abang Dollah served root beer, and we ate nuts.

They decorate very nicely. Swords and chess pieces and black and white photos of themselves. Looking at a chessboard always makes me feel happy and tingly. (:

And Dunkin Donuts! Always have to buy those when in Malaysia. Why doesn't Singapore have them?


Done for now.

No comments: