Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Finished Gold Coast video today! I think it helps to have two brains instead of one. Eunice was helping me. Usually, when I get frustrated with video-editing, I just give up and heck it and go watch tv or something. But today, the both of us sat down and battled it through and it got done in one day! I have never managed to do that for any other video except drama videos which had deadlines. Were almost banging our heads over the song selection but eventually settled on some Elvis, Five for Fighting and Simple Plan. Think this may be one of my favourite videos ever! Short and sweet and hilarious.

DT finishing within the next two weeks. It better!

Another quote from Wesley Stace's Misfortune:

Time is no healer. It scabs the wound until the injury is forgotten, but the infection festers, eating away, spreading.

I don't think that applies to all kinds of wounds. Some wounds heal with time and reflection and forgiveness. Only the ones that cut really deep stay stuck. Like that boy in Veronica Mars. Who was told by his mum that his dad had died when he was young only to discover years later that his dad had gone for a sex change and left them. Those kind of things scar you for life. Poor boy.

No comments: