Thursday, June 22, 2006

June reaching to an end already. Time moves too fast for anyone's good.

We bought a new tv this week. Nice Sharp LCD. Technology is money-sucking. It just makes you keep buying more and more supposedly more advanced items.

For Father's Day, gave dad an old Steven Seagal movie, chocolate and a koala bear key chain. My dad loves Steven Seagal; he watches them all, good or bad. And my dad makes a really good sleeping koala imitation. Gifts have to have significance, then they're fun, eh?

I think I'm beginning to have a problem with blogging. I can't seem to write about anything that's worthwhile anymore, because I can't help but think of all the possible exposure. It's suffocating, sometimes. But I want to keep blogging because I like my blog! But I don't want to keep blogging just for the sake of doing so and blog about crap. Oh hell, there aren't any rules to the contents of a blog, is there?

Watched Dil Chahta Hai for the second time with my brother (whose idea of studying is seemingly a brief flipping of pages of his book; very worrying) and am now looking for the songs. Quite honestly, life is mundane. I tutor and learn arabic and net surf and read Lymond and watch tv and clean the kitchen. Everyday, it's more or less like that. And I have Abang Mamad's wedding video to edit but my darling computer is being a jackass. The last time I fed the footage into the computer, the audio refused to function. I don't feel like trying again just yet.

I can't wait for my Gold Coast trip. Short it may be, I need to escape mundanity.

No comments: