Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Guilt boiling within me.

I am not in school today. It's just that I am so exhausted and I need rest and there's so many bloody applications and essays to do and everything's so rushed! And I have so many things going on simultaneously that if I did teach today, I can almost guarantee my essays will be extremely bad cause I'll be too tired to think coherently. I have Arabic today too. Gah. My P3 kids were going to do a skit... They'll be disappointed. (I'm so evil.) And when I called the school in the morning, the clerk sounded doubtful and asked if I had gone to the doctor, cause I said I wasn't feeling well. I said I hadn't. And then she was like 'Okay, okaylah...' At that point, the guilt started seeping in. It's not fair, am not feeling up for teaching and I can't take the day off, is it! Even the normal teachers get to have leave and they get paid. I get NO MONEY when I don't work, okay.

Anyway, going on to better things: DV 17 Part 1 is up!!! The beginning of the end. I'm sort of scared to continue reading. There won't be anymore DT after this! Feel like crying, almost. Haha. For three years, I've been on and off obsessed with it and it's pretty hard to accept that it's going to be over; that I don't have to agonise over the long wait for the next chapter.

I cannot even begin to think of this scenario with regards to HP canon without getting shivers. When I get the final book, I think I will bawl my eyes out, I will. What a nut, right.

No comments: