Thursday, October 27, 2005

After saying how I find it hard to talk, almost my whole dream last night was about me talking my heart out. Interesting. I was sitting on my bed and talking and talking and talking. At one point, I think I was talking about dogs. Another part of dream involved Ami Ali and Abah holding discussion and me listening. I know the discussion involved TJC, flats, Geylang and the Malay community. And at one point, I found myself running through corridor of flats and away from a face I can no longer recall, but I knew I didn't know the person. Very freaky, that - dreaming of a nameless face. Then I started talking on my bed again. It was nice. I was just spouting words. And received appropriate nods and smiles.

Hm. Dreams. If we could only begin to understand them.

No comments: