Friday, September 23, 2005

Prelims over. A little bit of break within the eye of the storm.

My eyes are already deteriorating and it's only been one day since my return to bibliohism. And I am occassionally gripped by fear of losing my eyesight. How would I read without it? How would I do all the things I love to do? There's always so much to be grateful for, right? I wish I could always remember that.

I feel cooped up in the house. It's no good when other people are only just starting exams. I want to watch Brothers Grimm so much but have no company. I have a seemingly dismal social circle. And Nekmah coming over is nice and all (nice food especially), but at the sacrifice of a weekend of freedom. Parents off for the weekend again to say farewell to Pakcik Mail Kelantan who's going for Haj.

And Cassie has given good news. DV to be officially complete before Christmas this year. Wow. It's been a long time coming. And DT remains the best fanfiction ever. And the D/H relationship the most intense, most special, most loving brotherhood-friendship in all of fiction, as I know it. As long as it remains free of, god-forbid, slash.

~

Dinodi's Kau Pergi Jua is so good... and the lyrics are so bittersweet. Can listen to it over and over. My OCD strikes again.

No comments: