Saturday, September 03, 2005

My father has resorted to bribery. Now, what do I do? Medicine... Here I come?

And Scotland is sounding more appealing than ever. My itchy fingers flipped through the Lonely Planet Guide Yeatian got for me, and my heart just ached to be there. Really. The walking tours sound so fun! (Although I realise I have to resort to eating potatoes and fish everywhere I go and ensure no alcohol is put into any of my food.) And they're not so expensive. Castle admissions are about 5 pounds (average)... And it's all so pretty! I want to go there so much.

Last night, went out for dinner with family as usual. Then after eating, as usual, we didn't want to go home. We actually sat in the car in the carpark for a few minutes, arguing about not knowing where to go... until I started laughing at the ridiculousness of our behaviour. Really. How mad, I say.

No comments: