Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I love the Qura'an.

This is not an attempt to preach or anything. It is not my place to. I am just saying that I love the Qura'an. It is the most wonderful text. Since it is from God. And one day, when I have the time, when I have fulfilled my wordly obligations, I shall sit down and study every single page and every single word. Forget about Hypnerotomachia or whatnot. This is the ultimate text to the revelation of the universe. I cannot even begin to describe its magnificence and the awe it inspires in me. It is scientifically accurate.

Did you know that the word 'month' is mentioned 12 times and the word 'day' is mentioned 365 times in the Qura'an? And this book was compiled 1400 years ago. And that's just one of many things.

... yet still from our signs they are turning away. ~ Chapter 21 Verse 32

No comments: