Friday, May 20, 2005

Watched Hashim play hockey today. Of course RJ won. But so poor things... the AC boys... Well, maybe I'm biased, seeing as how my brother's there. Or maybe I am such a sucker for underdogs. Hello people, why make it soooo easy for RJ to win??? Fight harder! It's like... everything's more or less a breeze for them. Hmph. What is wrong with the AC boys... they can't pass properly! Half the time they lose posession of the ball because some nut let the ball roll away from his stick or can't stop the ball. WHAT. I was so frustrated. Clearly, my loyalties are torn. Haha. Blood runs deeper than... school spirit? Heh.

I think I still wanted RJ to win, but I also wanted AC to make it hard for them. Haiyah. -_- But of course the RJ team is darn good. They have much talent. Really quite a lot of it.

I couldn't help it. I actually cheered when Hashim stole the ball from Iylia. Oh, blasphemous. Where is my Rafflesian spirit? And why does he have to come out ONLY in the last 15 minutes?!
Oh, sat next to Yus, and once, she shocked me by screaming out really, really loud for Jau. Haha. But apparently he never hears.

Oh and saw Sandhya who is in AC's girls' hockey team, and she expressed her shock at knowing that my brother is my brother. Couldn't find anything to say to her. Hm. Left for Tampines to meet Umi at optician's.

Oh, how hypocritical people can be. How fake. Thank god for true friends who are really true.

Blah. Why am I rambling? Being angsty I am. Speaking of which... I wanna watch Star Wars.

No comments: