Sunday, May 29, 2005

Oh my gosh, I can't wait. I can't wait to get there. Leaving on 6th. It's like the light at the end of this long tunnel of... confusion and depression and betrayal and stress. And will have to bring along all my study stuff because I won't have time when I come back... Taking Garuda flight in the afternoon, and am going to try doing chem in the plane. I think I won't want to come back here at all after going there.

Had taklimat at Masjid Darussalam today and suddenly the whole idea of being tetamu Allah finally sinked in. Indescribable, excited feeling. Although I think it supremely unfair that it's so hard for women to get the opportunity to step into Raudah in Masjid Nabawi. I really really really really want to. It's said to be a piece of heaven, here on earth.

No comments: