Thursday, May 26, 2005

Feel myself slipping once again. Feel like bursting into tears at the weirdest moments. I don't want to go around swiping at my eyes in public, dark or not. And everytime I actually get down to planning and doing work and attempting to finish my stuff, I get a throbbing headache. Life is freakingly unfair. I know I should be grateful, but still, sometimes, I feel like I should be entitled to moan a little. Some people have it so easy... it seems. Gah. I should stop this.

A week to drama. No words.

Was watching a moment ago, IMO, one of Indon's longest running drama series on Suria, Dia. My mum follows it diligently and occassionally I sit down and watch. As in tonight's instance, when O.C. decided to air at 11, and I decided I couldn't be bothered. There's this guy in the show called Eka, who every girl seems to want. It's nuts. Me and sis were laughing so much as we discussed this... (Am reminded of Lymond.) And Eka was so confused and surprised because his best friend just declared her love for him. She left to live somewhere far away shortly after the declaration of love. So sad. He's nice, smart, gracious, good-looking... But of course, as usual, he was so profoundly stupid (as most guys are) when it came to the 'new' girl flirting with him. (She asked him to teach her how to shoot basketballs through the hoops and he complied and he had to help hold her arms?! What.) Honestly.

Was sad that my tv night was largely spoiled by American Idol. I never liked the Idol shows much. Singapore Idol mattered more because, well, it's Singapore! So Carrie won. I thought Bo would, inferring from hearsay that is.

No comments: