Sunday, April 03, 2005

I can't wait to get my hands on Time Traveller's Wife! Finally. Will be getting it on Monday. Thanks pigey. :)

I have nothing to write about right now... So maybe I'll just give an account of what happened today. Just a normal mundane Sunday.

Woke up at about 6.30 am, after a restless and cold night because I didn't have a quilt. Kept tugging at my sister's but she tugged back. Prayed, had my bath, got ready and left house with mum, dad and bro for Masjid Mydin for our regular religious sermons/talks/class. After that, met up with granny at the mosque, sent her to aunt's house and picked up umar and amir (cousins) to their religious classes in geylang. After that, the four of us headed towards geylang wet market. Bro and me decided we wanted macs breakfast so we split from parents and had big breakfast and egg mcmuffin instead. Amounted to appx $12, when we could have bought mee goreng each for $2.50. -_- My brother bought an extra mcmuffin for himself because he was still hungry and his belly is essentially a large garbage tank. Lounged around in macs for about 45 minutes, waiting for parents to be done with marketing, read Fellowship of the Ring (Just desperate to finish it. So draggy.) and listened to music. Peter Pan's (Indonesian band) Mungkin Nanti is just so niiiiice!!!

After that, walked around geylang and muzika records, bro contemplating whether to buy peter pan or not, waited for sis to be done with her religious class, drank uncle jenggut's bandung drink (too milky for my taste) and we all finally left geylang at 11.30 am. Reached home at 12.

Came online... posted at forum, read some lymond posts at marzipan yahoogroup, chatted to duck and turk.

Went offline at 2pm and fell asleep.

Woke up at 3.50. Prayed and started panicking. Went downstairs and finally started on bio skill A work. Then had to set food for... tea. We all watched the news... Pope John Paul passing away. Cleared food away, then continued on bio.

Close to 7, I was done with bio, and came up. And here I am. Online again. I should go off and study chem. Sigh. Parents are out. Dad went to eat mee goreng, again. @_@ He is seriously noodle-addicted.

Have drama tmr! Yikes. Have yet to memorise lines.

No comments: