Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Feel so stressed these days, I'm getting terrible headaches from it. And am seriously lacking sleep. It seems like I have to do a million things at once and it's driving me mad.

I have family commitments, schoolwork, mcs and photog. That leaves barely anytime for recreation, friends and a life. And it seems I won't be free at all anymore to enjoy next weekend.

On friday, I have to be at about 4 places at once: photog interviews, mld meeting, drama and with family to go get injection for umrah. I wish to have a break. Really, I need a break. I don't know how some people do it - juggle a million things at once. I just desperately need a break. It feels like this whole year is one long torture treatment. And am holding on tightly to my sanity.

I miss the feeling of boredom. I miss being able to wake up in the morning and have the whole day to do whatever I want. Shouldn't life be like that?

No comments: