Sunday, January 23, 2005

Read DV 15 Part Two. Amazing. Such beautiful writing should be allowed to be published for all the world to see. Despite HP being Rowling's and all that. She writes almost as well as Dunnett - in the sense that the paragraphs can knock the breath out of you, and single lines can make make you choke. Oh. My. God. Just so so so beautiful. Oh, I also made history - DT being first fanfiction that really, really made me cry to bits. When Cassie publishes her first book (of which I know not the title), she will get her due. She'll be famous. Then maybe DT will get the full attention it deserves.

But then. Good works don't always get the attention they deserve. Just look at Lymond. -_-

Oh, haven't posted about Aidiladha. Hm. Kambings (sheep) were late. Ghufran overflowing AS USUAL. And granny's house packed to the brim. 50 or so people in a two room flat (counted at least 45, but then got confused and stopped counting). My cousin was standing outside the gate. Hahaha. And we were just squashed together! I think my whole dad's side was together, except for Ami Mamad's family. Ah. So nice.

****

SPOILER

He winced then, and his hand tightened painfully on hers. "I am not sure I agree with the poets about all that "Death, where is thy sting?" business," he said hoarsely. "It seems to me that it stings more than enough." - DV 15

No comments: